u guys should just leave this site if all u nubs do is ask if a hack works when the post right above it says IT DONT WORK NO MORE
New wallhack
No shit its patched, it was posted a week ago.
noob4life go fuck your overwieght whore mom or your fucking spanish boy friend you ******. GTFO this forum you fat piece of worthless shit. Why would you fucking bump a 1 week old thread dumbshit fuck? Are you that fucking retarded it obviously doesn't work because there's been a fucking patch after this was released a WHOLE FUCKING WEEK AGO. In the words of cruel.R.jizzle (sorry I forget) "everyone who posts after me is a CUM GUZZLEING ******"
Nicely said deedvanick...
ok but seriously guys even though im just a choob and no ones listens to me stop posting on these old ass threads. it pisses me off.
ok but seriously guys even though im just a choob and no ones listens to me stop posting on these old ass threads. it pisses me off.the mentally ill shouldnt hack, they could hurt them selves.
THE HACK IS FOUND AND PATCHED SO GL TRYING TO HAck
I think... we know that.
umm does this hacks need bybass ???
how do i use this???
ITS PATCHED.
DON'T BE DUMB.
DON'T BE DUMB.
I'll try it out, Try using the New Bypass v1
So I put the D3d something folder in the CA folder and just run hacks with no Bypass or do I need?
So I put the D3d something folder in the CA folder and just run hacks with no Bypass or do I need?
some one please close this, it dosent work any more and why does anyone bother to post to bring it back up
omfg why do ppl do this? Bump 1-2 week old threads.
This thread is closed for replies.
