Buying a BFBC2 serial

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Buying a BFBC2 serial
Ok as you can read, I'm paying for a Legit working BFBC2 serial code, as it's for 20$ I'm paying 80$ on virtapay for it. I would like @Ravallo to look after the transactions, I've been on this forum for over a year and I'm known in some sections.
/Moved to Selling.
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post
/Moved to Selling.
Buying* and sorry for that, Didn't even know this section existed I just followed a link xD
Ill sell! @Phantazy

For $8
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post
Ok as you can read, I'm paying for a Legit working BFBC2 serial code, as it's for 20$ I'm paying 80$ on virtapay for it. I would like @Ravallo to look after the transactions, I've been on this forum for over a year and I'm known in some sections.
I have a serial, Ill sell to you
add me on msn trianglez@live.com
Ok so guys, i'm only interested in virtapay sellers, not Paypal sellers nor Alertpay sellers Only virtapay sellers and as I said everything will be done with MM @Ravallo no hoax, If you are interested in my offer but dunno what's virtapay, google it, paypal is banned in Egypt so I can't even deposit on it...
So again, I'm only looking for Virtapay seller and I'm offering between 80-120$ on virtapay.
If you are still interested in the offer, re-post after this.
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post
Ok so guys, i'm only interested in virtapay sellers, not Paypal sellers nor Alertpay sellers Only virtapay sellers and as I said everything will be done with MM @Ravallo no hoax, If you are interested in my offer but dunno what's virtapay, google it, paypal is banned in Egypt so I can't even deposit on it...
So again, I'm only looking for Virtapay seller and I'm offering between 80-120$ on virtapay.
If you are still interested in the offer, re-post after this.
meh you get 25 dollars for virtapay just for signing up O.o
@Thane. ok so to get this straight, I'm buying a legit working not used serial key working online for BFBC2 for (what's your price) on Virtapay @Ravallo
Quote Originally Posted by Thane. View Post
@Phantazy Yes
@Thane. Ok how much do you Want for it? and can it be used in EA DLM?
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post


@Thane. Ok how much do you Want for it? and can it be used in EA DLM?
@Phantazy 20 bucks, yes it can be used on EA DLM as well
ok then @Ravallo we need you to for the trade, 20$ on virtapay (I need his username only) for a Legit working never used BFBC2 serial code
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post
ok then @Ravallo we need you to for the trade, 20$ on virtapay (I need his username only) for a Legit working never used BFBC2 serial code
I just realized that the code is activated on a EADM account, never used though. Still up for it, I will provide full info @Phantazy
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?