Buying a BFBC2 serial

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Thane. View Post
I just realized that the code is activated on a EADM account, never used though. Still up for it, I will provide full info @Phantazy
@Thane. that means when I try to insert the key, It will just say that the key is already registered. And If you gave me the account, What grants me you won't just change the password? @Ravallo
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post


@Thane. that means when I try to insert the key, It will just say that the key is already registered. And If you gave me the account, What grants me you won't just change the password? @Ravallo
No no no, you see, I give you all info, including emails pass etc, after you change email, pass, I can't even recover it
@Thane. ok then I will ask @Ravallo to change the e-mail and the password of your account before transaction, once he confirms it cannot be recovered, and that it's a working never used account, I will finish the transaction in 5 mins
Although I'm not sure if you can change your EA DM E-mail
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post
@Thane. ok then I will ask @Ravallo to change the e-mail and the password of your account before transaction, once he confirms it cannot be recovered, and that it's a working never used account, I will finish the transaction in 5 mins
Although I'm not sure if you can change your EA DM E-mail
Sounds good to me. Add my MSN? timfields1@AhMorreDiabocom
@Phantazy

I am trying to change the password. I was gone all days, just came back
Quote Originally Posted by Thane. View Post
@Phantazy

I am trying to change the password. I was gone all days, just came back
Leave that to @Ravallo , now we just need him to finish this everlasting transaction
@Thane. has sent the account to Phantazy as a gift, thanks for being so nice

/Closed
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?