Release AimBot

Posts 31–45 of 66 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk3 View Post
everyone calm down DC isnt the reason my aimbot isnt gonna be released public its because im tired of ALL of u leechers super jumping and doing that stupid ass yes ussball i called it stupid ass vac hack or whatever thats why its not being released only VIPs will recive this and the MODs if they want it and i will make a video to prove its aimbot
Does it Spam bullets? or just shooting when its aimed at a person?
Quote Originally Posted by skool View Post
Dude most of the comments I mostly see about you is " close this thread blah blah blah , ruin the game, and most of the hacks that are released aren't even causing a havoc. So just keep it to yourself and let the mods decide whether it should be closed when it is causing a havoc.
OPK Caused havoc, I know that for a fact and see it in action a shitload and that was released public, if everyone could just sit there and tap the mouse button once and kill some random person across the map with a sniper because of aimbot if EVERYONE had that, it'd be havoc, and you know it would.
Quote Originally Posted by DC147 View Post
OPK Caused havoc, I know that for a fact and see it in action a shitload and that was released public, if everyone could just sit there and tap the mouse button once and kill some random person across the map with a sniper because of aimbot if EVERYONE had that, it'd be havoc, and you know it would.
Only about 5% of the people are using OPK and about more than 40% or so are using the normal. (Chams, w/e) (Bypass) So I would care less if I got OPK'd in one game, because not every game I go to theres someone "OPKING".
Because not every person can use it because some can't start it because they can't follow some simple steps.
Quote Originally Posted by skool View Post
Only about 5% of the people are using OPK and about more than 40% or so are using the normal. (Chams, w/e) (Bypass) So I would care less if I got OPK'd in one game, because not every game I go to theres someone "OPKING".
Because not every person can use it because some can't start it because they can't follow some simple steps.
I see opk in 9/10 games I go into.
yes same DC i see OPK HACK being used in almsot every fucking game fuck ussball and hes opk hack it sucks it gets me mad
lets just say if u use this aimbot u will be shooting like normal its just that u wil have 100% more accuracy now

and it follows the target
Quote Originally Posted by DC147 View Post
I see opk in 9/10 games I go into.
If its one man army, then of course? Because when I go into games, I dont see anyone doing OPK, unless its One Man Army.
Quote Originally Posted by skool View Post
If its one man army, then of course?
No, not just one man army, every gametype, even S&D, they just use that one trainer and sit there and kill then pick up another gun, rinse and repeat.
Quote Originally Posted by DC147 View Post
No, not just one man army, every gametype, even S&D, they just use that one trainer and sit there and kill then pick up another gun, rinse and repeat.
You mean goind underground and walking around?
don't make it public. it will ruin the game even more then it is.
Guess what dc you moron.. You already ruin the game to any legit player you play with.. I don't care if you paid for your crap are not.. If its public or not... Hacks are hacks... Don't try to act all upiddy because you think its alright for you to use camo, and that it doesn't ruin the game like aimbot does.. Because guess what it does to legit players.

Name change is really the only hack anybody could make the arguement it doesn't ruin the game. Because it truely doesn't give you an advantage in any way.. Other then not being able to be caught or at the very least making it harder for you to be caught.

To the op..been posted... been posted.. and posted some more.
king noob shut the fuck up ur over here hacking away your self asking for hacks dude for real if your gonna be a nexons side get the fuck out of here and if i realese aimbto pulblic which im not it will ruin CA forever and im tired of all those VAC hacks

ANYWAY any question ask me on XFIRE cptanthony
Quote Originally Posted by kingnoobe View Post
Guess what dc you moron.. You already ruin the game to any legit player you play with.. I don't care if you paid for your crap are not.. If its public or not... Hacks are hacks... Don't try to act all upiddy because you think its alright for you to use camo, and that it doesn't ruin the game like aimbot does.. Because guess what it does to legit players.

Name change is really the only hack anybody could make the arguement it doesn't ruin the game. Because it truely doesn't give you an advantage in any way.. Other then not being able to be caught or at the very least making it harder for you to be caught.

To the op..been posted... been posted.. and posted some more.
You're on a hacking website saying simple hacking is horrible, yet LITERALLY 99.99% of the players on CA have Chams and Wallhack.
w0w lol if it didn't lag to bad this would be awesome it works good, good stopping rate as well amazing for sniping in my opinion i think this was awesome if it didn't lagg like shit lol
Quote Originally Posted by DC147 View Post
You're on a hacking website saying simple hacking is horrible, yet LITERALLY 99.99% of the players on CA have Chams and Wallhack.
Where do you get your statistics from? Don't talk unless you got proof, ******.
you dont need the link...
Posts 31–45 of 66 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us