Release AimBot

Posts 46–60 of 66 · Page 4 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by 4dlulz View Post
Where do you get your statistics from? Don't talk unless you got proof, ******.
Walk into a game and go pop your foot out, only your foot, you'll have the whole other team usually shooting at your foot when it's BARELY visable. or like stand behind a pole with only your gun barrel sticking out, people will come after you, and you can't see ALL the way across the map without hacks, watch where people kill you from.
I'm A VIP, WHAT ARE YOU?
WHAT I AM..? IM NOT A NO LIFE LIKE YOU..
anyone know if its a setting something that makes it so laggy? i tried changing resolutions nothing tho.
its garbage
Quote Originally Posted by Rico760 View Post
its garbage
Rico lol advertising much? i see alot of hacks from this site on that site
.... my thread is not a IRC chat guys... plz close this if its not usefull to you guys
OGC sucks. I tried it recently and hit shoots at the ground even when I'm holding shift, and then when it's aiming at green I still have to shoot >_<
why the hell is this guy banned?
He kept spamming stuff, it was requested. I also deleted like 3 other posts taken from this very site. He's banned for a day, no longer. Now stay on topic.
eehhh man. look who ur talkin to buddy. i have 6 month more exp than you. lol. jk.
they just ban anyone these days XD
well the guy made a repost :/
Fkkin ban Rico lol he just comes here to leech are shit to his site
but some people do need to be banned
Not just a repost. He made 8 in one day. A little much? And many didn't even have credits. I just banned him to calm him down, he should learn not to search for shit find something and post it saying it's his. Yes he did claim some things (like tutorials) were his own. And there were many reasons for banning him, if you're unaware of those reason and are mad about his ban. Well lets just say stfu and let it be, he's been banned for one fucking day.
im not mad. im just curious.
Posts 46–60 of 66 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us