1 year old

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
1 year old
uahuahuahauh
i just got that 1 year old soldier
Z8Games
this needs a celebrate. ip ban from mpgh 10 years
And only SFC?


Fail.
Quote Originally Posted by FueldByRamen View Post
And only SFC?


Fail.
i havent farmed for a while
Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post


i havent farmed for a while
I could get SFC in 1 month without farming.
Quote Originally Posted by FueldByRamen View Post

I could get SFC in 1 month without farming.
Lol Same Here Epic Fail Maybe He Just Sucks
Quote Originally Posted by FueldByRamen View Post

I could get SFC in 1 month without farming.
I getted to sfc in 4 days now i have played for 6 months and major.
Lol good for you man..
I Don't Farm And My Acc Less Then 1 Year And My Rank Final Class Master Sergeant
Mine still is created in 2009
ive had it since the ribbon came out...
Quote Originally Posted by Area 51 View Post
ive had it since the ribbon came out...
prof ?
yeah he haves maybe a real life so have low rank
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?