1 year old

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by FueldByRamen View Post

I could get SFC in 1 month without farming.
Me too!Maybe he doesnt suck but he didnt play for while...
Quote Originally Posted by [A]bbest View Post
I Don't Farm And My Acc Less Then 1 Year And My Rank Final Class Master Sergeant
I have played 6 months and major... U jelly?
@[A]bbest
Oh common why do you discuss about his rank lol
I have a few noobie accounts that doesn't even reached sergeant and they are over 1 year old so what's the problem o.O
Total Kills 15118

Death 13043


FAIL
guys maybe hes just not that active...he can just go afk from month to month and log on maybe once out of 2 weeks and still earn the badge...
Congratulations.
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?