My Clan.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
My Clan.
Well i'm pretty much making a clan,and i'm here to recruit >.<
Requirements are you need to have 2.0+k/d and some sort of
chams,because the game is so fucked up you will need those to win.
Its Pretty much going to be a hacker clan then,
I have a ventrilo,and all that junk so if you wanna join just send me a p.m
with your in game name,and I will tell you clan name and all the info.
If I can get 4-5 decent players I'm pretty such no clan out there can beat us.
gtfo
this is not a recuiting forum go post the shit some where else
Its a hacker clan and this forum has to do with hacking to stfu.
Hacker clans seem like a REALLY good way to get banned :/

I'll join on my side acc that I OPK on, its got a 4.25 KDr and 1500 Kills
i would join but my k/d suks,xD
ill join got 2.7 kdr
user is chris199239
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us