hey guys i was just wondering can ne1 hook me up with some good combat arms hacks please. I heard somthing about a studio hack 3.0but i cant find it anywhere. So if ne1 can hook me up than that would be sweet
cheers
Combat Arms is getting updated as we speak, there will be no working hacks after the update, I don't think.. Check back after update to see if there are any hacks available. (Not right after update)
Originally Posted by profit
hey guys i was just wondering can ne1 hook me up with some good combat arms hacks please. I heard somthing about a studio hack 3.0but i cant find it anywhere. So if ne1 can hook me up than that would be sweet
cheers
1. Before you do anything, read the Rules and Stickies.
2. Use the Search button (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/search.php)
3. CA is down for Maintenence right now, noone knows which hacks (if any) will work when it comes back up.
Patience is a virtue, young padawan.
i guess someone wants to get banned or warned on their first day
Originally Posted by Hispiforce
All the same rules apply from the Warrock section to this one.
- No advertising
- No double posting
- No viruses
- No thread bumping
- Post virus scans ~ VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan ~ Online malware scan
- No flaming towards any staff members
- No spam - No begging
- No [MPGH] tags in your username
- No posting of the same thread over and over
- Add a screen shot of the trainer when posted
- For Attachments upload them to MPGH rather then rapidshit
- And all the other stuff I left out
Failure to meet these rules might result in a warning, suspension, or permanent ban, depending on the situation.
srry for begging
Lawl, I just noticed his Join Date is July.... though, I wouldnt classify this as begging.
Originally Posted by Rave
Lawl, I just noticed his Join Date is July.... though, I wouldnt classify this as begging.
He obviously was to lazy to look for hacks since he lied about being new
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
He obviously was to lazy to look for hacks since he lied about being new
LMAO. Coming from the guy who asked "Wheres the search button?" HAHA.
Rave you should august same as the muphet dude Lawl, Lawl at me too >.> im just frustrated with these type of choobs there begging too much when i asked for the hack i was looking for it was a dead file i had a right >:O
its right there but these choobs are a bit annoying O.O the search button is right there muphet man
thanks and sorry
choob looks like a spy lol *profit* nice name
OMG does like everyone wanna be a kiss ass mod or something..for every post about a nub making a nub thread or post...There 50 Spam replys about posting rules