Hook Detected

Posts 46–48 of 48 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by .::SCHiM::. View Post
Nothing changed about my code, the only thing I changed is which function I hook. Instead of hooking DIP I hook SetRenderState now (since I can check the stack for which call is being made (depth, pixel shaders etc. etc))

So now, whenever a call has been made for depth, I just auto disable it, that's how my wallhack works now.

Still I'd like to know how I can use present to display my menu in-game. What can you tell me about changing device pointers?
Is this why people hook Reset()?
Yes, that's why people hook reset... But I don't. It's too much of a hassle and introduces yet-another-dependency-or-spot-for-error-or-crashing-by-HackShield. I just check the device pointer with last frame's, and, if it is different, the device has changed, viola!
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post


Yes, that's why people hook reset... But I don't. It's too much of a hassle and introduces yet-another-dependency-or-spot-for-error-or-crashing-by-HackShield. I just check the device pointer with last frame's, and, if it is different, the device has changed, viola!
Thx, will do;-)
Quote Originally Posted by .::SCHiM::. View Post
Thx, will do;-)
isnt that what i said?
Posts 46–48 of 48 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us