Talking***Chrome Playa's Forge Patch v2***

Posts 16–30 of 75 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
this should be in gsc modding?

and it's not the alteriw version he didn't pack it in a iwd file

@master131
@Moto
@Skyline.
moved ...
toobanooba beat me to it
Where do I put the folder?
u have to put this in the mods folder.. where else xDlol
Quote Originally Posted by pepper121 View Post
u have to put this in the mods folder.. where else xDlol
Are you sure?
100% Sure of that

What if he like... Oh, I use AlterIw
What then

But mostly like. ( If you use steam, Mw2 Liberation)
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Are you sure?
100% Sure of that

What if he like... Oh, I use AlterIw
What then

But mostly like. ( If you use steam, Mw2 Liberation)
just putt it in you map called "mods" (for liberations)

on alteriw you have the map called mods to so:P
Quote Originally Posted by pyrozombie View Post
just putt it in you map called "mods" (for liberations)

on alteriw you have the map called mods to so:P
Well, what if he use an injector.
Then what?

Cuse there is a Sticked tut on that here too
okey if he uses an injector i don't like him because i don't know how they work
Quote Originally Posted by pyrozombie View Post
okey if he uses an injector i don't like him because i don't know how they work
hehe,
An Injector injects something into a choosen file/program.

Like, you can inject a hack that you need some settings form the program/file you inject it to to make it work.

So basicly, you just add an extra file to the file/program and show the injected file to do something more out of the mian fail you injected it into.


Like: Mw2 hack.

You inject a hack to get like. Players Ping, Distanc, Head sholder and so on.
(Not every hack..)

That is something.

or:
gone Crack A program:

You inject a false "id" and make the program belive it is ture and you got it for free.
omfg im so stupit...... sry guys i forgot to say this is ALTERIWNET VERSION.... hold on imma change the text... sry guys

Quote Originally Posted by pepper121 View Post
Hey guys this is my first post.
So I found found ***Chrome Playa's Forge Patch v2*** and on this site I only saw version 1. So I decided to release this to mpgh . There is a video of some 1 using it. BTW HERE IS THE DETAILS

Chrome Playa's Forge Patch v2.0
Good For In-Game Bunker Creations

Thank you -Bad-Man- for the idea

*****New Features******

[NEW]Save Your Codes to a Text File with PC Version!!!!
Host Menu
Build Force Field
Build Door
Build Random Weapon Box
Build Ammo Box
Forge Mode
Support for All Objects By Map
Support For All Primary Weapons by Type
Guns to Wall
Full Scroll Capability for Menu
Rank Up Player
Unlock All Player
Teleport Player to Me
Teleport to Player


YouTube - ‪Chrome Playa's Forge Patch v2‬‏

VIRUS SCANS!!!

forge.rar - Jotti's malware scan

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
THIS IS MADE FOR ALTERIWNET GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey,
I got a problem with the mod -
I am using it and when i run it goe sto loading screen
then it stops - and comes up with "Notice : Impure Client detected. Invalid .IWD files reference"

Can you please help me D:?
Quote Originally Posted by [SDT]Bourne View Post
Hey,
I got a problem with the mod -
I am using it and when i run it goe sto loading screen
then it stops - and comes up with "Notice : Impure Client detected. Invalid .IWD files reference"

Can you please help me D:?
Do you use Steam verson then?

I have the feeling that this was made for AlterIw.....
Quote Originally Posted by [SDT]Bourne View Post
nah im using AlterIW
try using different version? or re-download it?
every other mod works on it its just this one
Posts 16–30 of 75 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us