Talking***Chrome Playa's Forge Patch v2***

Posts 31–45 of 75 · Page 3 of 5
Would it be normal if every time I mod with your mod would it say "script runtime error
(see console for details) exceeded maximum number of child1 script variables"? lol?
Quote Originally Posted by Mw2HaxPC View Post
Would it be normal if every time I mod with your mod would it say "script runtime error
(see console for details) exceeded maximum number of child1 script variables"? lol?
This is for alteriwnet BTW GUYS. ITS NOT LETTING ME EDIT THIS.... ILL ADD A IWD FILE IF I CAN EDIT, BUT I CANT.. IDK WHY.
Quote Originally Posted by pepper121 View Post
This is for alteriwnet BTW GUYS. ITS NOT LETTING ME EDIT THIS.... ILL ADD A IWD FILE IF I CAN EDIT, BUT I CANT.. IDK WHY.
It looked like a steam version XD. Ok
Quote Originally Posted by pepper121 View Post
This is for alteriwnet BTW GUYS. ITS NOT LETTING ME EDIT THIS.... ILL ADD A IWD FILE IF I CAN EDIT, BUT I CANT.. IDK WHY.
just post a new message :/
too many child1 variables
is there a fix for it?
How do I exit the menu? I've been pressing buttons and can't figure it out.
i think u press N or R
if not then press the down or up arrow key

Need Help??? Add me on xfire= omz1
N opens the menu, r closes the menu, 5 goes down in the menu, N goes up in the menu. BTW, i was using it and you said the codes would save when i quit game but i look all over my computer and my codes didnt save, and i made a sick bunker for quarry too WHAT HAPPENED??
lol the code saves where your mod is, it creates a document called game_mp. Which is located at Alteriwnet/Mods/MODNAME/game_mp
yea, i went to that file, but all it said was create walls ############## etc. and thats it, i placed guns and models too. is that the whole code. it doesnt seem like it too me
Quote Originally Posted by sgtbighacks View Post
yea, i went to that file, but all it said was create walls ############## etc. and thats it, i placed guns and models too. is that the whole code. it doesnt seem like it too me
I think if you loaded it back up the guns may still be on there.
take a pic. or add me on xfire
i loaded it back up and everything was gone, nothing was on the map at all
how do i close the menu
Quote Originally Posted by lilmack View Post
how do i close the menu
Press R (Reload)
Posts 31–45 of 75 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us