Talking***Chrome Playa's Forge Patch v2***

Posts 46–60 of 75 · Page 4 of 5
got it thx add me on steam rafdef

also iv made a map but where do i find it
Quote Originally Posted by lilmack View Post
got it thx add me on steam rafdef

also iv made a map but where do i find it
Well, you have to use aIW version. NOT Steam.
Well, I have talked with you but I think that others might ask the same before they look.

Quote Originally Posted by pepper121 View Post
omfg im so stupit...... sry guys i forgot to say this is ALTERIWNET VERSION.... hold on imma change the text... sry guys



THIS IS MADE FOR ALTERIWNET GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun now
o i use mw2 liberation and the mod works: is that a problem cuz im downloading aliter IW and yeah
Quote Originally Posted by lilmack View Post
o i use mw2 liberation and the mod works: is that a problem cuz im downloading aliter IW and yeah
Not that....

What you need aIW for is to save the possions.
Steam don't save it like that. (Well, I think there is a way. But He haven't used this.)
So for steam versions, It won't work.
But for aIW versions it will because there you can save files beside from the game. (What I mean is, You can save files from aIW but not with Steam (Atleast not in this mod..) )
thx so im downloading aIW now then when its done i put this mod in there create my bunker end game find game_mp then what where do i put tht to let other people see it
man!!!! I salute your mod,,, I was laughing knowing that all of my needs to my mod - Your mod is the answer:-) Your A genius, You made it just like Drawing in a 3d World... Great Job man.... It really is so Amazing Tool!!!! My mod will surely be easy to make...
Please reply!! I have coordinates and I don'T know where to put them, well... it says mybunker() but I don'T see anything for the map ex: case: mp_derail... please help.
try them in a zombie modd
Where is v1, when you have it can u upload it or can you post a link ?
Please reply!! I have coordinates and I don'T know where to put them, well... it says mybunker() but I don'T see anything for the map ex: case: mp_derail... please help.
well i though it only worked for AIW so if you run aiw it will save in the mods/mapnamemod folder that games.mp or something there you will get all you stuff you made otherwise i dont know
hold up. imma upload the steam version of v2
I put the mod into a .iwd and loaded it but nothing happened, it didn't work at all or show any signs of working :/ this is the only one that doesn't work.
Actually I got it working, but it crashes a little while after I start it and says "No free DOJb's..."
i want to work on a full creation that would be super sick >.> but it won't let me
I got it ALL working, except when i go into a map like terminal, it shows my bunker from Rust so can someone give me a "if map rust" then bunker code then a if map Terminal, etc all within the MyBunker(); in coordinates
Posts 46–60 of 75 · Page 4 of 5

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us