thanx for post, ima try it later
Using a Controller ingame
You're at too much of a disadvantage when playing an FPS game such as combat arms with a controller. If you want to practice console gaming on a PC, play a single player game like Crysis or the PC versions of the console games in single player, not online.
Lol.
I am amazing at FPS's on consoles.
FPS's on the CP, I just started 2 weeks ago.
I wonder how I would fare with a controller.
Also with a controller, I would have something to throw across the room when I die unreasonably.
I am amazing at FPS's on consoles.
FPS's on the CP, I just started 2 weeks ago.
I wonder how I would fare with a controller.
Also with a controller, I would have something to throw across the room when I die unreasonably.
Hmm an Xbox 360 controller for CA? Sounds pretty fun adn something i would try out if I ever get the chance. Good find!
Post a virus scan, isn't that a requirement when posting downloads?
controller > keyboard anyday reason why, on the controller you can maneuver alot better then on a keyboard what if you try to run away from a gun fight and you press the wrong key o.O pwnd, but ive played console games all my life thats why i think the controller would be better
Using controllers ingame is quite a disadvantage, but also creative.
I have a controller and I tried it on Combat Arms. I tried to to configure the in game controls so that I can play with the Controller, just Combat Arms didn't detect the axis' that were on the controller. Any help?
I wonder if you could handle high recoil guns better with a 360 controller. =) It would be nice.
controller is a disadvantage cuz its easier to shoot using ur hand instead of ur thumb
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
GeneralWell, I'm using Xbox controller for CA and WarRock...
17 Combat Arms Discussionsusing PS3 controller on your PC
47 Playstation Tutorials/WalkthroughsUsing a PS3 Sixaxis Controller on your PS3 0 Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) DiscussionsUsing a PS3 Controller to play AVA?
9 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 DiscussionsWhats guns do you think will be used with rapid fire controllers?WA 16
