Got in trouble

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
Got in trouble
I got in trouble in school for selling cigarettes and smoking at school.
What should I do?
Talk yourself out of it.
dont smoke in school,
smoke AROUND school,
like /me

Smoking is bad. I never smoke a pack a day.
Quote Originally Posted by DubSkeptic View Post
Smoking is bad. I never smoke a pack a day.
Lol .
The only time i smoke inside the school is in the bathroom, and blow ure smoke in the toilet and flush it, every other time i go outside and just smoke at the park next to my school
Don't listen to them above. Just talk yourself out of it. It's always possible.

I once kicked a teacher in the face, and I made him believe I didn't do it
Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Don't listen to them above. Just talk yourself out of it. It's always possible.

I once kicked a teacher in the face, and I made him believe I didn't do it
Ya ya sure.
There was some nerdy that caught me smoking in the toilets.He told the Head Mistress,and now my parents know it fuck .
stop doing drugs and do your school work?
Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
stop doing drugs and do your school work?
They aren't drugs and I do my work
I don't even goto school. I smoke when I want.
ask The Teacher If She wanna Buy Some. That always helps
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?