Got in trouble

Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
Why would you smoke in school, that's just asking to get caught.

Do it outside of school.
Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
Why would you smoke in school, that's just asking to get caught.

Do it outside of school.
I usually get out of school but I had no time left.(There is a small wall I just jump and viola!
Don't do it ever again.
You sit in a corner and think about your life.
Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Don't listen to them above. Just talk yourself out of it. It's always possible.

I once kicked a teacher in the face, and I made him believe I didn't do it
lmao how did you do that?
Find a spot ( Like i did, next to the bathrooms theres a trashcan with a big ass crack in the wall) and we smoke weed back there, never been caught
Say your sorry and keep doing it.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
I got in trouble in school for selling cigarettes and smoking at school.
What should I do?
smoke weed .

@NOOB since when are cigs drugs?
Get really fucking high, go to school, smoke right in the middle of class.
Say it's Medical Marijuana
You should sell around the school but not in it.
Well, you can always bomb the school and kill your parents...
who the hell sells cigarettes?
Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?