HackLibrary v1.0 .NET

Posts 31–45 of 53 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
It's simply impossible to contradict you thick headed people.
Wikipedia is a open source meaning everyone can go in an edit the page.
If you skids wanna think hacking is something it's not, fine. I'll leave the argument.
This is sparta, not madness. sooo... why are you mad?

;D (damt cant resist to reply)
Don't ruin this thread with all the arguing.
Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
It's simply impossible to contradict you thick headed people.
Wikipedia is a open source meaning everyone can go in an edit the page.
If you skids wanna think hacking is something it's not, fine. I'll leave the argument.
Definition of a hacker
What is hacker? - Definition from Whatis.com
Hackers and Hacking - Definition, prevention and anti-hacking software (Firewalls)

Going off one of your other statements: (paraphrased)
Hacking has nothing to do with programming, yet, what they're exploiting is basically what a programmer programs. Also, every hacker knows programming.

I'm analyzing what is said above and I fail to see how programming does not tie in what so ever with hacking.

Edit: What I said in one of my earlier posts was almost a free point for you, you actually have no sources for what you claim to be a hacker.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
drawVagina()? Really?
I told you that you'd like it :3
Nice broskie
Programming is your love & C# is yo Drug
Fuck yeah it is.

[at]everyone postin' offtopic shit, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Fuck yeah it is.

[at]everyone postin' offtopic shit, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
You know you love the offtopic shit <3
Good Is Good. Job
When i first started hacking games i knew nothing about programming, it was after i got tired of using other peoples programs and such to hack. That i decided to go out and learn to program on my own, now i don't just program to hack i do it for fun.
I haven't used the class yet but I don't doubt I will at some point. I want to applaud, and thank you for releasing this code. People might balk at .NET code, but personally after taking C/C++ classes and reading a couple of books on them aswell, I still come back to .NET. So thanks again.
Which programming language is good to start?

I was learning VB, what do you think about it?
Quote Originally Posted by blasterh View Post
Which programming language is good to start?

I was learning VB, what do you think about it?
assembly language.
Again... this crap about the best language to start.. ._.
Posts 31–45 of 53 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?