When i first started hacking games i knew nothing about programming, it was after i got tired of using other peoples programs and such to hack. That i decided to go out and learn to program on my own, now i don't just program to hack i do it for fun.
Keep telling yourself that.
MAN, your EPIC!
call me for next version
have a few ideas
One of the best releases. Great Job.
Originally Posted by Hassan
One of the best releases. Great Job.
*cough* dead *cough*
Originally Posted by 'Bruno
*cough* dead *cough*
No such thing as dead in the Coder's Lounge!
Originally Posted by 'Bruno
*cough* dead *cough*
No ? Learned PHP and C# while I was away. MPGH makes me so unproductive ;[
Originally Posted by Hassan
No ? Learned PHP and C# while I was away. MPGH makes me so unproductive ;[
lulz. My work makes me unproductive... ._.
I was reading your post about shitting ur pants i think i just did