Windows Mode Code.

Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
I know i just hate to have to do that everytime i want to play, BUt i already got it normal with windows 7, idk why is like that now
Lol.. Open crossfire>Settings>Display>Fullscreen and Windowed options.
Quote Originally Posted by shootre969 View Post
Lol.. Open crossfire>Settings>Display>Fullscreen and Windowed options.
Nice try but you failed .
Quote Originally Posted by NoJustice View Post


Nice try but you failed .

Yeah.. How did I fail?
this is IN GAME windows mode...
Quote Originally Posted by OverDrivejt View Post
this is IN GAME windows mode...
If i freeze it to 1 will be fullscreen right?
Quote Originally Posted by Lyoto Machida View Post


If i freeze it to 1 will be fullscreen right?
yeah /msg2short
Quote Originally Posted by OverDrivejt View Post
this is IN GAME windows mode...

Well im sorry, I've never experimented with windowed mode, and why you would want ingame windowed mode is beyond me.
Lol I May Add This To My Hack When I Update But Not Sure :/

Credits To Overdrive For Windows Mode
Thanks for the code might come in handy.
So stupid? @OverDrivejt Simply go into the setttings and change to window mode?
Why make a .dll for it?
In game windows mode... screenshot:


I have my cf in windows mode, but when i enter to a game. it change to full screen
Thanks for the share.
Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us