Windows Mode Code.

Posts 31–36 of 36 · Page 3 of 3
Yeah , and my problem is : CF ALWAYS Windows Mode, And this doesnt put it full screen, nothing can correct my bug =(
@OverDrivejt i got the same, thanks for this its very usefull
Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post
aw common @OverDrivejt I gave you that addy in the first place, you just updated it, you should have given me some, "fucking credits," in this thread.
Proof: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...ed-menu-2.html
you give me the address 2 month ago... I delete the address and I found this address by a mistake in my playerinfo base, thats why i dont gave you credits, I dont update your addy...
Quote Originally Posted by OverDrivejt View Post
you give me the address 2 month ago... I delete the address and I found this address by a mistake in my playerinfo base, thats why i dont gave you credits, I dont update your addy...
You used the same screenshot you did in the prior post, which used the addy I gave you
Posts 31–36 of 36 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us