Idea for a hack
We cannot test it till we have a working bypass, but I'm pretty sure 90% it should be functional.
Itsmoo said all ARs are 3 shots. I gave him a list of ARs that take 4 and even 5 shots.
Exactly. Giving burst mode to an ak-47. The address WOULD work with the weapon. It's just like giving an L96 scope to an ak-47. The draw-back in that case was that you are always scoped in. In this case would be that you lose the whole SMG factor of the ak-47. It shouldn't result in a crash. Also, there are no WORKING no recoil hacks, just a hack that slows down the rate of fire which rather defeats the purpose. Pls don't make it sound like I'm a wimp, I'm only trying to help. With the ak's damage and the burst mode's rapid fire, you can outfire snipers.
Itsmoo said all ARs are 3 shots. I gave him a list of ARs that take 4 and even 5 shots.
Exactly. Giving burst mode to an ak-47. The address WOULD work with the weapon. It's just like giving an L96 scope to an ak-47. The draw-back in that case was that you are always scoped in. In this case would be that you lose the whole SMG factor of the ak-47. It shouldn't result in a crash. Also, there are no WORKING no recoil hacks, just a hack that slows down the rate of fire which rather defeats the purpose. Pls don't make it sound like I'm a wimp, I'm only trying to help. With the ak's damage and the burst mode's rapid fire, you can outfire snipers.
imagine the auto snipers with two shot burst WITH no recoil.
not sure what your trying to say, but it sounds like your trying to make a burst mode out of a wpn that doesnt have burst mode. assuming that the address would even work with a different wpn, i think that would result in a crash. is it really that hard to get no recoil and just hold down the button? im sorry your fingers must be hurting from all that holding of the buttons?
Oh shit!! Its my man sil!!
Whats up bro?
Nice idea.
Whats up bro?
Nice idea.
Need a bypass for this. There is no bypass yet =/
It's probably unlikely that they use 1s and 0s for this, especially if they have multiple types of firing.
Single, Burst, Auto.
It's likely they have 1, 2, 3, or 0, 1, 2.
Single, Burst, Auto.
It's likely they have 1, 2, 3, or 0, 1, 2.
I'll try this when someone creates a Bypass, it sounds interesting, but just one thing. Godmode would go magnificent with this.

Well, I might be fixing my HackShield disabled Engine.exe and testing it for a release, if it works publically then we might not need the bypass, unless Chams and shit are in it... But if it doesn't work then it was only useless time wasted =/
no no no. there is working no recoil hacks, they just arent public. and your idea seems too troublesome for what it would accomplish, just use one of the scripts released that the script kiddies came up with. same effect but requiring less work
Basically what you're saying is that we can make an AK 47 have burst? The thing is, even with burst, not all the shots have to hit. Just look at the AUG. And if the target is moving, it's guaranteed that all three shots will have a hard time finding their way to your target.
Yeah, I don't think the AK47 has the option of burst. But if you can make a hack to change the gun so it could have burst or auto?(not sure if thats the other option) then yeah, that's not a bad idea. But the recoil of the AK throws your aim off terribly. I found that out with a previous account when I tried out the different weapons for pros and cons.
I think a hack that changes your name
would be beneficial
would be beneficial
