LightbulbServer Sided VS Client Sided

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
whats the difference between client sided and server sided, and what are they
None lol. Sided hacks are bogus
Obviously I would want a hack to be server sided not client if it was client I would see my hp at 100 when I'm getting shot and it's still around and I die =O but if it was server sided I get shot it would show me hp at 100 I get fragged,knifed in the head, sniped in the head, or step on a mine my hp would still be 100.
Example of how client sided hacks are good:

Client says to you: There's a guy on the screen.
You say to client: Shoot him, but I'm modifying you so you hit his head only.
Client says to server: I shot his head.
Server decides: Headshot? Guy dies. +1 for client #48362
Server says to client: +1
Client says to you: Headshot!

Example of how client sided hacks are bad:

Client says to you and server: You (#48362) got shot a lot by some guy.
Server decides: #48362 is at 10 HP.
Client says to you: You're at 10 HP.
You say to client: I'm gonna use Cheat Engine to set my HP to 100.
Client says to you and server: #48362 got shot by a guy again.
Server decides: Client #48362 was at 10 HP. #48362 dies.
Client says to you: Dead. Respawning in 3 seconds...
You say to client: FUCK YOU!
Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
Example of how client sided hacks are good:

Client says to you: There's a guy on the screen.
You say to client: Shoot him, but I'm modifying you so you hit his head only.
Client says to server: I shot his head.
Server decides: Headshot? Guy dies. +1 for client #48362
Server says to client: +1
Client says to you: Headshot!

Example of how client sided hacks are bad:

Client says to you and server: You (#48362) got shot a lot by some guy.
Server decides: #48362 is at 10 HP.
Client says to you: You're at 10 HP.
You say to client: I'm gonna use Cheat Engine to set my HP to 100.
Client says to you and server: #48362 got shot by a guy again.
Server decides: Client #48362 was at 10 HP. #48362 dies.
Client says to you: Dead. Respawning in 3 seconds...
You say to client: FUCK YOU!
Haha nice one. That explains alot though i know all this lol
Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
Example of how client sided hacks are good:

Client says to you: There's a guy on the screen.
You say to client: Shoot him, but I'm modifying you so you hit his head only.
Client says to server: I shot his head.
Server decides: Headshot? Guy dies. +1 for client #48362
Server says to client: +1
Client says to you: Headshot!

Example of how client sided hacks are bad:

Client says to you and server: You (#48362) got shot a lot by some guy.
Server decides: #48362 is at 10 HP.
Client says to you: You're at 10 HP.
You say to client: I'm gonna use Cheat Engine to set my HP to 100.
Client says to you and server: #48362 got shot by a guy again.
Server decides: Client #48362 was at 10 HP. #48362 dies.
Client says to you: Dead. Respawning in 3 seconds...
You say to client: FUCK YOU!
Aww i was hoping to see the sever sided bad and good!
(if there is any bads about server sided>.>)
Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
Example of how client sided hacks are good:

Client says to you: There's a guy on the screen.
You say to client: Shoot him, but I'm modifying you so you hit his head only.
Client says to server: I shot his head.
Server decides: Headshot? Guy dies. +1 for client #48362
Server says to client: +1
Client says to you: Headshot!

Example of how client sided hacks are bad:

Client says to you and server: You (#48362) got shot a lot by some guy.
Server decides: #48362 is at 10 HP.
Client says to you: You're at 10 HP.
You say to client: I'm gonna use Cheat Engine to set my HP to 100.
Client says to you and server: #48362 got shot by a guy again.
Server decides: Client #48362 was at 10 HP. #48362 dies.
Client says to you: Dead. Respawning in 3 seconds...
You say to client: FUCK YOU!
Woah, that is an interesting explaination.
Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
Example of how client sided hacks are good:

Client says to you: There's a guy on the screen.
You say to client: Shoot him, but I'm modifying you so you hit his head only.
Client says to server: I shot his head.
Server decides: Headshot? Guy dies. +1 for client #48362
Server says to client: +1
Client says to you: Headshot!

Example of how client sided hacks are bad:

Client says to you and server: You (#48362) got shot a lot by some guy.
Server decides: #48362 is at 10 HP.
Client says to you: You're at 10 HP.
You say to client: I'm gonna use Cheat Engine to set my HP to 100.
Client says to you and server: #48362 got shot by a guy again.
Server decides: Client #48362 was at 10 HP. #48362 dies.
Client says to you: Dead. Respawning in 3 seconds...
You say to client: FUCK YOU!
haha i got lost
Quote Originally Posted by Tehm View Post
Aww i was hoping to see the sever sided bad and good!
(if there is any bads about server sided>.>)
Well essentially, everything is client sided. OPK is client sided, but who you shoot is server sided. Godmode is your client blocking the damage packet. Clothes modifications are client sided, but show up server sided. Going underground could be considered server sided, I guess.
Quote Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
I like client-sided stuff.



WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE CLIENT SIDED OVER SERVER SIDED?!?!?!?!



WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD!!!@!@!@!@

Seriosuly
Quote Originally Posted by knappy View Post
wtf is this even about?
clientsided=easy to hack, controlled by you i.e. recoil
serversided=something the server controls and monitors. hard to hack, but still possible with packet editing I.E. HP or SP

is that too hard to understand? or am i failing to see the point of this topic
Isn't SP client sided?
Seems like it should be, if you guys can fly around with hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by silvider View Post
[Message too short]
Complete stupidity, was this necessary?
CHAINREACTIONFTW
Quote Originally Posted by kimodragon View Post
Post all your argument here!!!
so you dont spam up other threads
Quote Originally Posted by kimodragon View Post
i hear an argument brewing
Quote Originally Posted by kingpop91770 View Post
Lmao *Walk away*
Quote Originally Posted by irock619 View Post
follows o.o
Chain Reaction LOL
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us