Lightbulbweapon damage

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
weapon damage
I was just curious, could someone hack their weapon damage to a higher value? For example make the m4 hit as hard as a sniper.
I know there were hacks to increase RPM, there no recoil no spread, so doesn't it seem like you should be able to change the damage values on your weapon?
I'm Sure there is a way, Infact.. I have recently gathered up a group of good friends, once A Public Bypass comes out, we are all gonna hit the shops and try and find the weapon dmg values... And then we will keep it private :P
Quote Originally Posted by Garrison101 View Post
I'm Sure there is a way, Infact.. I have recently gathered up a group of good friends, once A Public Bypass comes out, we are all gonna hit the shops and try and find the weapon dmg values... And then we will keep it private :P

aww you suck jeesh selfish ppl these days damm
Quote Originally Posted by Garrison101 View Post
I'm Sure there is a way, Infact.. I have recently gathered up a group of good friends, once A Public Bypass comes out, we are all gonna hit the shops and try and find the weapon dmg values... And then we will keep it private :P
funny how you rely on a public bypass to make a private hack, anyone else see the irony here?
Quote Originally Posted by Garrison101 View Post
I'm Sure there is a way, Infact.. I have recently gathered up a group of good friends, once A Public Bypass comes out, we are all gonna hit the shops and try and find the weapon dmg values... And then we will keep it private :P
If you can't make your own bypass, you're not going to find a way to edit something like weapon damage. Sorry to burst your bubble, but changing weapon damage is way more complicated than opening up Cheat Engine and freezing a few values.

If it was that easy, then private hacks would already have a damage feature, which they don't.
Quote Originally Posted by rawr317 View Post
If you can't make your own bypass, you're not going to find a way to edit something like weapon damage. Sorry to burst your bubble, but changing weapon damage is way more complicated than opening up Cheat Engine and freezing a few values.

If it was that easy, then private hacks would already have a damage feature, which they don't.
I knowz dat. Rawr.. One of the guys is Pro with WPE, I'm good/decent with CE/MHS, and some guys are good with other stuff.. I dunno, we havnt completely discussed it yet
lol ^^ i've tried that... didn't turn out the way i wanted.
I believe it is client sided. But Client Sided in the way it's how much it hurt you, so you can make godmode with it. How to tell;
Edit M4 to kill like a sniper
Shoot your friend and ask for his health. Scan for his health, continue until you find it, lock it to 100, auto kill.
If not
Godmode way
Get shot, look for the damage it hit you for. Scan it, get that address lock it to 0.
Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
I believe it is client sided. But Client Sided in the way it's how much it hurt you, so you can make godmode with it. How to tell;
Edit M4 to kill like a sniper
Shoot your friend and ask for his health. Scan for his health, continue until you find it, lock it to 100, auto kill.
If not
Godmode way
Get shot, look for the damage it hit you for. Scan it, get that address lock it to 0.

It sounds like it might work, but I don't think it will for some reason.
it probably can be, but i haven't seen it happen before
Like I said, if it was possible then it would have been done by now.
Can you ban pateco? He's been spamming that the whole time...

On topic: Like rawr said, if you can't even make a bypass with the tutorial in the other thread, how are you going to even change the damage? Then again, what do I know, i'm not a professional at coding :S
lmao, you need a group of friends, i alredy know how, just get 2 ppl in game then take out ur sniper open mhs do the process shit, scan unkown, then take out a pistol scan then sniper scan until u get 10 or less adresses, highlight all freeze to the sniper value then ther u go lmao making it private wont help ill just release public if i hav time to make a trainer lmao
Well it he continues this way .. thx for it
Quote Originally Posted by ph0kL View Post
Well it he continues this way .. thx for it
you are botting/spamming arent you?
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us