Lightbulbweapon damage

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
lol xD

galera do ca hacks \o/
Well, when I was finding out the Gun's ID. I found out about the accuracy, damage, and all that other stuff. If you increase it or decrease it, it will only affect you. It will act as a godmode if you set the damage to 0 BUT it will still be able to hurt them the same damage.

Ex: If you change a sniper's damage to 0 and someone shot you with it, it will do no damage. If you shot them with the same sniper, it will hurt them or kill them (depending on what kind of sniper you have of course lol).

You can never change the damage to affect hitting someone else.
Quote Originally Posted by mariokiller64 View Post
Well, when I was finding out the Gun's ID. I found out about the accuracy, damage, and all that other stuff. If you increase it or decrease it, it will only affect you. It will act as a godmode if you set the damage to 0 BUT it will still be able to hurt them the same damage.

Ex: If you change a sniper's damage to 0 and someone shot you with it, it will do no damage. If you shot them with the same sniper, it will hurt them or kill them (depending on what kind of sniper you have of course lol).

You can never change the damage to affect hitting someone else.
I'm wondering if anyone read this yet.... lol. They seem to have skipped through my post
That would be so awesome say a uzi hitting as hard as a sniper, PURE OWNAGE MAHAHAHA!
gudsoldier, when you meant godmode did you mean the gun or yourself? I mean if it was that simple I would be using it now.
lol seppers you realize you bumped this thread, causing more spam than whoever you said should get banned, i don't get why people bump old threads, don't have enough room to spam on current threads so they go back to the old ones??? stop bumping !
it will be a good release if its possible
i dont think so...

its too hard
yes its posible
Quote Originally Posted by rawr317 View Post
If you can't make your own bypass, you're not going to find a way to edit something like weapon damage. Sorry to burst your bubble, but changing weapon damage is way more complicated than opening up Cheat Engine and freezing a few values.

If it was that easy, then private hacks would already have a damage feature, which they don't.
There Is a way and I have got a weapon damage trainer that works with My (shitty) bypass I made. ALTHOUGH this would have a greater impact than OPK, people running around with 1 shot kills on a pistol, so I am choosing to not release this to anybody, only letting you guys know it is possible.
sure tzie :P but if its possible it should be on the vip hax
i think too
nao funfa. ;~
Yea I agree on that, that would make it fair.
Its a good idea it might work
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us