how to?

Posts 46–60 of 84 · Page 4 of 6
I have a quote that i really like that applies here:



"Don't argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level then beat you by experience."
Quote Originally Posted by 258456 View Post
I have a quote that i really like that applies here:



"Don't argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level then beat you by experience."
But when you are aware that you are reacting to a troll, it negates the effect. We could ignore him, it's just more fun to own him at every chance we can get
Plenty of ass whoop going on in this thread.
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
So... when you lose an argument, all you can comeback with is that I'm a kid? Right... I am whatever you want ^^ (The whole forum includes you..)
No. I'm merely reminding you so you don't go crawling up your tower too often, we wouldn't want that.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post
How about we just ignore VirtualDUDE/VirtualSia/any other account he makes.
If we ignore him completely he won't have anybody to argue his pointless arguments with.

He is a troll, no doubt. And by arguing we are feeding him.

Let him think he won and let him think that .NET sucks more than it does, it will be a burden off our shoulders and we won't have to deal with this troll.

You guise are letting the troll winzor
I'm a Troll? highly unlikely.


Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
Screw you. I have another month left of school...



And then they realize the truth. Anybody who says computing (using a computer) is 100% programming is a troll as it is impossible to have an IQ that low.
Um, last time i checked computers use logic gates which is programming eternally in the Computer.
Programming is just controlling the Computer within its own boundaries. A computer is already from the start, programmed to function specifically.

You're learning programming, yet you have no clue how the machine you're programming works.. Must be very awkward to be in your position.

Quote Originally Posted by 258456 View Post
I have a quote that i really like that applies here:



"Don't argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level then beat you by experience."
Yea yea, we've heard that a thousand times, and no it doesn't make you more intelligent that you post it

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Plenty of ass whoop going on in this thread.
My ass seems soft as always, no whooping towards me
Virtual Dude, you seriously need to shutup and stop making these stupid arguments with no LOGICAL proof. You are just getting your post count up. This is the reason why you have almost 640 posts in a month.
inb4virtaldude starts crying.

should i remind you of the QQ thread that you created on general about red rep?
And no i don't care what an inferior human being thinks about me. thank you ;D
I wonder how old VirtualDUDE is...
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
I wonder how old VirtualDUDE is...
Not helping....

And probably 13
His hormones must be raging from puberty, he is upset how he suffers from Random boner syndrome, so he takes his anger on MPGH.

Poor guy..poor guy...
Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post
His hormones must be raging from puberty, he is upset how he suffers from Random boner syndrome, so he takes his anger on MPGH.

Poor guy..poor guy...
Comes from the kid with the extremely dark voice. Last i recalled, when you hit puberty you get a dark voice
Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post


Not helping....

And probably 13
Incorrect and extremely immature.

Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
I wonder how old VirtualDUDE is...
Keep wondering, you're never gonna know.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
inb4virtaldude starts crying.

should i remind you of the QQ thread that you created on general about red rep?
And no i don't care what an inferior human being thinks about me. thank you ;D
Inferior? Implying I'm lower than you because the rest of the kids on this forum actually care about you? Hah!
Quote Originally Posted by 258456 View Post
Virtual Dude, you seriously need to shutup and stop making these stupid arguments with no LOGICAL proof. You are just getting your post count up. This is the reason why you have almost 640 posts in a month.
Very good argument. Keep telling yourself that.
Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
Comes from the kid with the extremely dark voice. Last i recalled, when you hit puberty you get a dark voice


Incorrect and extremely immature.


Keep wondering, you're never gonna know.



Inferior? Implying I'm lower than you because the rest of the kids on this forum actually care about you? Hah!

Very good argument. Keep telling yourself that.
Are you a politician? You always avoid the question and never answer it, can't accept if your wrong, blab on about things like you know everything about it...
Comes from the kid with the extremely dark voice. Last i recalled, when you hit puberty you get a dark voice
-There you are calling someone kid, extremely immature. You should be the one growing up first.

Incorrect and extremely immature.
-Look at the one talking, lulz. Funny

Keep wondering, you're never gonna know.
-Even if 25, you lack maturity and a future. Yup.


Inferior? Implying I'm lower than you because the rest of the kids on this forum actually care about you? Hah!
-Quote me where i said that someone cares about me... There you go, coming with random arguments.

Very good argument. Keep telling yourself that.
-When you can't answer you should just not even post.

Man, I'm still waiting for a valid post from you. Don't keep me waiting pl0x.
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
Comes from the kid with the extremely dark
Inferior? Implying I'm lower than you because the rest of the kids on this forum actually care about you? Hah!
-Quote me where i said that someone cares about me... There you go, coming with random arguments.
God this is too easy.
Did you miss the "Implying" and the "?" ?
Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
God this is too easy.
Did you miss the "Implying" and the "?" ?
I say you are lower for a couple of reasons previously stated. Do I need to repeat myself? This is way too easy, you can't keep your word from post to post. It would be fun to see you replying to you own posts...
Do you have more than one personality?
Oh.. and why are you actually coming back? Don't you have anything useful to do in life? Like.. Study, Working, Being productive?

And cookie, if you keep mentioning him, he will be back faster. Not helping at all.
@VirtualDUDE, I'm just wondering, what motivates you to come back on MPGH every time? Because I don't think you're enjoying arguing all the time (or if you like it you're a troll).
Posts 46–60 of 84 · Page 4 of 6

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us