how to?

Posts 61–75 of 84 · Page 5 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
I say you are lower for a couple of reasons previously stated. Do I need to repeat myself? This is way too easy, you can't keep your word from post to post. It would be fun to see you replying to you own posts...
Do you have more than one personality?
Oh.. and why are you actually coming back? Don't you have anything useful to do in life? Like.. Study, Working, Being productive?

And cookie, if you keep mentioning him, he will be back faster. Not helping at all.
Nope - I'm a one personality only, guy.
Yes - I study a lot.
No - I don't reply to hes post that often so it doesn't matter much.
Quote Originally Posted by .::SCHiM::. View Post


Trolololoo
troll threads are funny
Quote Originally Posted by .::SCHiM::. View Post


Trolololoo
I never liked that movie, pretty obvious why, though.
Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
I never liked that movie, pretty obvious why, though.
who asked? like anyone cares about what you think =D
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
who asked? like anyone cares about what you think =D
AMEN.


@Hell_Demon needs to ban him, I have seriously had enough of his useless posts. All he does is just start arguments, and we land right back where we started.
Quote Originally Posted by 258456 View Post
AMEN.


@Hell_Demon needs to ban him, I have seriously had enough of his useless posts. All he does is just start arguments, and we land right back where we started.
I agree, but @Hell_Demon can't ban. You need a mod / gmod for that.
Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post


I agree, but @Hell_Demon can't ban. You need a mod / gmod for that.
Quote Originally Posted by 258456 View Post
AMEN.


@Hell_Demon needs to ban him, I have seriously had enough of his useless posts. All he does is just start arguments, and we land right back where we started.
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
who asked? like anyone cares about what you think =D
Einstein said that if you judge a Fish (A metaphor for a human with a inability) by its a ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole live believing it's stupid.

In which case i wont expect any of you 12 year olds to ignore me, as your mentality is not fully developed yet. In other words, you're all incapable of doing the obvious.
Quote Originally Posted by 258456 View Post
AMEN.


@Hell_Demon needs to ban him, I have seriously had enough of his useless posts. All he does is just start arguments, and we land right back where we started.
Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post


I agree, but @Hell_Demon can't ban. You need a mod / gmod for that.
@Jabuuty671

I'm sure 20 other people would agree, including any minion that visits this section. Do it! >:}
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post




@Jabuuty671

I'm sure 20 other people would agree, including any minion that visits this section. Do it! >:}
I support this motion

@Archangel
@Toxin
i cant wait whit making hacks , cant wait 3 years till i 'm better in it i ll make a rush xD
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
@freedompeace @Jason
Whom may this problem be? and ban reason ?
The Guy insults Good Helpful people in the section everyday
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
@freedompeace @Jason
Whom may this problem be? and ban reason ?
Disrespect against staff.
Disrespects againt other members.
Insulting staff + other members.
Spamming.
Etc.
Posts 61–75 of 84 · Page 5 of 6

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us