Need help /off

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Need help /off
So, someone here play other FPS games with hacks (Except CF and CA)? If possible to these peoples, can someone record their gameplay getting some kills?
I know there's nothing relayed really with cf but need that fast, if you want I can Rep/Thanks you.
Like mw2 or Bo? I used to play mat and project blackout.
APB Reload

AweSome Game !
like what do you mean do you want someone to record them using hacks on another game?
You want to record your play while u are hacking ?
I Play Project Black Out I Will Try To Reconrd
No, he wants you to record you getting some awesome shots.
go to other sections
Yeah guys, can be any games except CF and CA, you just need to get some kills hacking obviously. I need that to finish my video, soon will show all of you how will be.

If someone can record it please, and if you want rep/thanks back, okay for me.
bf2, ftp games get boring after awhile.
WHY YOU DERP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote Originally Posted by Smurfyv View Post
wrong section?
/off




Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
WHY YOU DERP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Wasn't me. :/
wrong section?
I have battle field 2142
@Jigsaw i can snipe in A.V.A without hacks and send you the clips
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us