Need help /off

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post
@Jigsaw i can snipe in A.V.A without hacks and send you the clips
I'm advertising mpgh, not gonna add a clip without our hacks in action herp derp.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post

I'm advertising mpgh, not gonna add a clip without our hacks in action herp derp.
</3 you don't remember me? </3
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post
</3 you don't remember me? </3
Of course I know who you are, I'm just a little mad because I really want clips.
Sorry, I will always love you. <3
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
@Jigsaw.
I'll get some
Will download a bunch of MPGH Hacks.
And record
@Jacket
Would you do that for me? Can be for any games, except CA and CF.
@Jigsaw.
I'll get some
Will download a bunch of MPGH Hacks.
And record
Sure.
Plenty of games i can hack on and record
If you would've told me sooner I could've done it with epic hacks
Quote Originally Posted by Smurfyv View Post
wrong section?
it's not the wrong section.
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us