Costum vs. E

PollWhich m4a1?
30 votes
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Costum vs. E
M4A1 costum vs. -e.
I say m4a1-e because it has a zoom scope not a gay dot scope.
Plus it looks sexier.
Leave comments bitches.
the m4a1 custom because the scope is useful if your trying to kill someone from across the map unlike the m4a1-e
m4a1-e has better scope.
'nuff said
First M4 E has a zoom not scope and the M4 custom scope is just hard to aim.
Custom. It takes skill to aim. Not just spray and pray.
Indeed you are correct.
Didnt test the elite so custom
I like the -e one.
Custom is cooler
CUSTOM! Only because i have that one hahahaha, plus red dot = winningggg


Custom all the way.
Custom mainly because its the only one I have and tried out..
Never tried E.
So custom
M4 E.
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us