Costum vs. E

PollWhich m4a1?
30 votes
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Costum Dude
Havn't tryed the E but I think custom is better, because it has a scope, not a zoom.
I dont have any of them but elite looks sexier. Dont know about their features ie. accuracy, recoil and power.
Quote Originally Posted by Lakshay View Post
I dont have any of them but elite looks sexier. Dont know about their features ie. accuracy, recoil and power.
I don't like the color of Elite.
But Scope is better.
Custom*

And get the Elite.
OMG guys don't vote if u didn't use 'em both!
M4A1-E is a copy from Custom just diferent scope but the custom is better from far awey so i say CUSTOM
M4A1-E is ownage, Eaiser to kill, Less recoil... I used m4a1-e before, and it is clearly better then m4a1-custom
custom because it is an awesome gun!
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us