Message for Dave

Posts 46–59 of 59 · Page 4 of 4
I'm pretty sure that Jedro-whatever-the-fuck-his-name-is is the guy NateC lol, same words
Quote Originally Posted by Seppers View Post
I'm pretty sure that Jedro-whatever-the-fuck-his-name-is is the guy NateC lol, same words
Nice signature
Ontopic: Ban them both.. unless he has VIP and you gotta start tracing his ip and crap.
Quote Originally Posted by JethroBodine View Post
Where is the fucking bypass you promised everyone? If you weren't going to release it, then don't fucking promise it. Your a god damned liar.
you spelled "your" wrong... its you are as in you're.
perchance you are a dumbass that should stop complaining
perchance you should go back to grade school
perchance you are already IN grade school.
Quote Originally Posted by forthewin123 View Post
you spelled "your" wrong... its you are as in you're.
perchance you are a dumbass that should stop complaining
perchance you should go back to grade school
perchance you are already IN grade school.
stop being such a spelling nazi
OMG!!!! I can not believe all the ass kissing going on. I know swearing at Dave won't get you any place and its uncalled for. But, other then mods. Do you guys really need to chime in w/ your 2 cents. it takes a brave soul to speak your mind.
I love drama

i know I have vip and access to the hack. But I can't use it. because, i have a space in my name. David Banner
There is no reason that we shouldn't respect grammatical skills, but by no means should we be Nazis about it. For example, I know usually when I mispell something, or forget a comma, but I don't give a shit.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
Ok, I'll tell you all a little secret. Dave already released his bypass. It's a thread in this section that only people with over 250 posts can see.
My "2 Cents":

He promised us a public bypass and now he's only releasing it to people with over 250 posts? He's freaking retarted than.

Public: of, pertaining to, or affecting a population or a community as a whole

250 Posts+: pertaining to or affecting a particular person or a small group of persons

Go read a dictionary, please, and don't get our f****** hopes up. Pathetic.
Quote Originally Posted by ShawnRocks View Post
My "2 Cents":

He promised us a public bypass and now he's only releasing it to people with over 250 posts? He's freaking retarted than.

Public: of, pertaining to, or affecting a population or a community as a whole

250 Posts+: pertaining to or affecting a particular person or a small group of persons

Go read a dictionary, please, and don't get our f****** hopes up. Pathetic.
Do us all a favor and SHUT THA FUCK UP WEBSTER!!!! and *would you kindly* GTFO plzkthxbai
learn english O.O GTFO PLZKYTHXBAI? what the hell dude >.>

anyways Go Dave Go




if im correct 250+ posts is cool too me :P
Stfu dude there is already hacks released dave goes to college an dhe has a life not like you hunting the forums for every fucken release so you can try it. I bet you downloaded every virus posted by mark.....
Quote Originally Posted by moris View Post
Stfu dude there is already hacks released dave goes to college an dhe has a life not like you hunting the forums for every fucken release so you can try it. I bet you downloaded every virus posted by mark.....
!Avast pwns you????

i rarely downloaded viruses if you know the virus named STORM

if you dont GTFO this site O.o (since this is a hacking website)

STORM was the biggest virus of i belive 2006 or 2005 somewhere between and well i had it on my old computer, now im on a new computer jaja
lol, that was just a random moment of weirdness
wow good job there flame the boss...
Quote Originally Posted by masacare View Post
wow good job there flame the boss...
who me O.O im trying too say i respect dave cuz that flew over my head that he would create a post-count-limit
and since the mod confirms it, IT IS THE LAW
Posts 46–59 of 59 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us