Hacking Clan

Posts 31–45 of 70 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by SomeDude123 View Post
nice, i would like to join but my k/d is only 1.27
Good to keep your K/D down, so if there's ever a hacking accusation, just point that out (If your using the non-obvious hacks)
Besides, K/D is just one stat, there's also the CTF flag captures, returns, and SnD mission points. They don't show these, so the people taking offense instead of defense may be killed more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmanji
anyone interested in joining a clan that doesnt mind the use of chams and other various hacks join
CLAN: pimpinainteazy

if you don't have any chams let me know so i can provide them to you

don't flame me just join and tell them gmanji sent you
ign: daaznpimp

WOW DUDE! AMAZING! I wasn't gona tell you in-game cause I didn't think you'd let me in, But I'm [BLOCKED] Member when you were hiding behind the tanks and you said "How did you know I was there?" And I said your head was sticking out? Well I actually saw you cause of chams xDDDD I might join. :P
I think I may have been in that game as well. Wasn't it a Search and Destroy in the map Warhead (not the right name, the one with the vents you can go through. Javlin was on my team I believe.
Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryDrone View Post
Good to keep your K/D down, so if there's ever a hacking accusation, just point that out (If your using the non-obvious hacks)
Besides, K/D is just one stat, there's also the CTF flag captures, returns, and SnD mission points. They don't show these, so the people taking offense instead of defense may be killed more often.

I think I may have been in that game as well. Wasn't it a Search and Destroy in the map Warhead (not the right name, the one with the vents you can go through. Javlin was on my team I believe.
Very true with the kdr point you made. And one of the members started using god mode and superjump lol, then he kicked HIMSELF from the clan lmao .. and nope it was elim at junk flea But thanks anyway
Quote Originally Posted by gmanji View Post
Very true with the kdr point you made. And one of the members started using god mode and superjump lol, then he kicked HIMSELF from the clan lmao .. and nope it was elim at junk flea But thanks anyway
thanks to him we had to kick everyone from the clan, so the NEW Clan is Skittlez Apply Tell gmanji sent you

Sry double post, sry
my ign is YourHit add me or ill send a request.
I guess I'll join again. Funny, I thought I got the boot since I went online and I wasn't part of it anymore.

Also, just way off topic, but has anyone else had their friends list deleted?? Someone in a lobby somewhere said they did, but I didn't want to ask if they were using hacks. I really don't think the two could be related, as in Nexon's deleting hackers friends list. But maybe a keylogger could be in a rar file and wound up on my PC. I doubt it, but if I have it, then someone else may have.
Just trying to make a connection, and maybe there's a better explanation than Nexon fucked up. I find that's been the case waaaayyy too often.
Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryDrone View Post
I guess I'll join again. Funny, I thought I got the boot since I went online and I wasn't part of it anymore.

Also, just way off topic, but has anyone else had their friends list deleted?? Someone in a lobby somewhere said they did, but I didn't want to ask if they were using hacks. I really don't think the two could be related, as in Nexon's deleting hackers friends list. But maybe a keylogger could be in a rar file and wound up on my PC. I doubt it, but if I have it, then someone else may have.
Just trying to make a connection, and maybe there's a better explanation than Nexon fucked up. I find that's been the case waaaayyy too often.
all my friends are gone too, just wait its nexon's fault
yeh its a server problem all playesr are affected
little help?
please make more hacks!! i love the ones already! but i kinda want more.....if thats possible-- and how do you get wallhack?
Quote Originally Posted by mgofca View Post
please make more hacks!! i love the ones already! but i kinda want more.....if thats possible-- and how do you get wallhack?
What the fuck is this?!!?!?
Quote Originally Posted by mgofca View Post
please make more hacks!! i love the ones already! but i kinda want more.....if thats possible-- and how do you get wallhack?
LOL. Mod, get the ban hammer pl0x :P.
Quote Originally Posted by mgofca View Post
please make more hacks!! i love the ones already! but i kinda want more.....if thats possible-- and how do you get wallhack?
leech much?
CLAN: pimpinainteazy
0_O.

THATS A GAY NAME lol.

*oops double post LOL, didn't see my last post, sorry* 0_O.
Quote Originally Posted by mariokiller64 View Post
CLAN: pimpinainteazy
0_O.

THATS A GAY NAME lol.

*oops double post LOL, didn't see my last post, sorry* 0_O.
hahhahah mariokiller64, now thats a GAY NAME lol.
ok guys here we go again, the NEW clan is Exstanity, its mine so JOIN FAST, everyone in skittlez and pimpinainteazy, join Exstanity

I dont care if you have chams or not JOIN

btw my real name in Stan sooo
Quote Originally Posted by woot23 View Post
dam i wish i could join bu i got 1 clan of my own lol. i ve always wanted 2 be in a hacking clan
-.- its not that exciting to be in a hackin clan, if the other team isnt a hackin clan, then they leave, cauuse its obvious that you hack, and your clan hacks, so there not gunna stick around.... BTW

MAKE YOUR SIG SMALLER!!!! ITS HUGE
Posts 31–45 of 70 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us