CA assembla team

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
CA assembla team
Okay, I started a new assembla Software development team. They main idea behind it is to work together sharing ideas and pieces of work
to make and release hacks on an up-to-date basis. Membership and access to releases will be decided by post count. If interested reply, PM, or xfire: zero037
Good idea! Some people need to release some hacks, well it doesnt matter for me cause im buyin VIP next week > Anyways, this is a good idea and cant wait to see if this actually goes thru!
i got school and sports soon so I cant help sorry(soon like starting tomorrow).
Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
i got school and sports soon so I cant help sorry(soon like starting tomorrow).
same here man, sucks, summers over >:|
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?