CA assembla team

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
CA assembla team
Okay, I started a new assembla Software development team. They main idea behind it is to work together sharing ideas and pieces of work
to make and release hacks on an up-to-date basis. Membership and access to releases will be decided by post count. If interested reply, PM, or xfire: zero037

Had same thread open earlier but it got caught in the mass closing rampage.
Assembla? You mean assembly, also known as ASM. And I think you are referring to my thread about making hacks for the community that was closed.
No assembla.com as in SVN workspace.
Oh, well if you have enough programming knowledge I would be happy to help. I need someone that will be able to work with me, because I often get busy and need someone to finish where I leave off. At any rate, would love to contribute.
Okay, nice. Go ahead and sign up for assembla and PM the name. I will add you to the team access tomorrow.

As for right now I must sleep. =p

Edit: Also anyone else interest when I'm not around just PM me.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?