Need a glitch partner

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Need a glitch partner
alright I'm looking for someone to look for glitches with right now... reply if interested.
Ingame name?
Quote Originally Posted by ZeRo037 View Post
Ingame name?
omg wow...it wont load
srry i need 2 do it l8tr
I'll do it, im good at finding glitches
alright i'll add you

edit: seppers ingame name?
Told you, look at message.
i can help i kno a lot of glitches
hmm

i just got done

but okay...
i kno the box glitch in two towers and gray hammer
We ... got .. something done...
PM me on the forum if you need me for the glitches thing :P
Nah i think i'm done for the night, but my ingame name is acid3789 ill accept almost anyone so talk to me in game whenever.
ZeRo and I have already covered all the glitches, we are looking for NEW and UNIQUE ones
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?