Need a Glitching Partner.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Need a Glitching Partner.
I need a glitching partner, so i can release glitches and include the who ever glitches with me in a vid.
Edit: username: ximsolagx
yea sure srry for late reply was watching Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue anyways meet me in charlie ch10 make your room ur name
what game are u talking about
combat arms... -.-
ill volunteer..
o well i can't bc my game is f ucking up on me
Quote Originally Posted by ximsonoobx View Post
I need a glitching partner, so i can release glitches and include the who ever glitches with me in a vid.
Edit: username: ximsolagx
yo i need a glitch partner cause like everone kepps killing me when i glitch and i tell them to stop but they wont stop
I can add Gor3GasM
Ill be on in about 20 min
hey warrick can u add me i am hotfudge2116 =)
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us