[Warning] Not my hack

Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4
That kid is just dumb. In game people are like 12 and calling people older "shut up, kid"
Ah, whenever that happens I lol my booty off. If I knew that guy in real life, I would slap him across his face so hard, and stuff my shoes inside his mouth and sing "Eat it, Just eat it."
Lol, I just AIMed and he cried so bad.. He keep saying the "kid" crap... LMAO L0s3r
Quote Originally Posted by xyq089123 View Post
Lol, I just AIMed and he cried so bad.. He keep saying the "kid" crap... LMAO L0s3r
whats his ign ?
Quote Originally Posted by bobthecow View Post
whats his ign ?
Read the first post...
I AIMed him with 3 of my screen names. LOL hes crying so he blocked me. EPIC PHAIL.
Not as 'EPIC FAIL' as not using an EDIT button instead of triple posting....
O_o
Has anyone thought of trying to be his friend, offering him a hacking tool to create Viruses in an EXE form, but instead File Transferring him a HDD-Nuke Program?

if he's crying from being AIMed, how much will he cry when his 'new internet hacker friend' gives him a HardDrive Nuke program that renders his hard drive useless?

Something malicious like that would suite in my taste

And yes, I know Im a choob with not alot of posts. I dont see alot of shit thats interesting enough to click the reply button.
lol stupid kid ... nothing better to do. Thanks for the warning harold =)
This is why we use condoms, kids.
lols, whata noob


off topic":
whats ur xfire user harold? i need u
Quote Originally Posted by Hahaz View Post
guys.. don't get me wrong, i had just register yerterday and found out this site after checking combat arms hack in youtube and if u think i'm a bad person go ask mod to check my ip, i'm from small country >.>
Kid, Take my advise and leave or don't post any questions. Because, these guys are just here to rip newbies a new asshole. Out of 100 pages of spam and rude comments. you might get a solid answer.
Warning must have thick skin to be a member here.
Warning must be good with comebacks.
Pm me i'll flame ya in private!
WOW HAROLD YOU ARE SO AWSOME. NOT ONLY DO YOU MAKE HACKS BUT YOU WARN US ABUOT STUFF OMG. i just want to suck on your dick. ill work the pipe make sure it tight and working properly mmmmmm.
Quote Originally Posted by Harold View Post
Ok, so some fucker is planning on releasing a virus laden version of my hack. I just wanted to warn you people so if you see someone releasing it saying its "updated" or anything like that. Dont download it...




thats his aim name, go make fun of him for having a kid and hes only 18 lulz...

Kinda hard?
lol i added him to aim i made fun of his sorry ass
Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us