Yeah curious, banned from pc so can't check, is there a new map? If so which one.
/skip
It's either Sand Hog or BrushWood.
Search button, This has been posted in polls and other shit before..
Just plain spam. =/
no new maps yet still the same ones..
thanks ryguy
@Javlin - irrelevant, patch today, I'm on mobile device, either way if patch isn't over then I can't use the search button of something not created yet lol..
Depends how long you've been gone...
Its Bursh Wood. If yew look at maps, it shows "Unknown" In South America in the forest. So DEF not Sand Hog.
im away until next ca map update, 1st wk of Oct. long story I just want to know new map when patch is done
Then there wasn't a map?
Nope. No new map.
Originally Posted by PyroCorona
Nope. No new map.
LIES! they just released a map pack, has 400 new maps in it. (cough* i lie* cough)
LAWL nexon fails, thx guys
I heard CA is not releasing anything else until all there little hacker spy's are in place. to report on all the hacking content. all there new content maps weapons and GP store is pushed back until the hacking is brought under control.
Source: AP wire
please post link, im on psp
O ya, I heard about that.
god,,, Iunno why nexon even puts blacked out guns or maps, if their not gunna use it