new map ?

Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
haha, I so lol'd at this. I could imagine a noob replying like:

"linkz plz noob liar fke fk u nb"
Quote Originally Posted by Neku View Post
haha, I so lol'd at this. I could imagine a noob replying like:

"linkz plz noob liar fke fk u nb"
hehehehehehehehe

(extended hehehehe because post was to short) XD
i wanna news maps. *-*
So I'm guessing, no new maps...
Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
So I'm guessing, no new maps...
PWNED 1337 posts wow
that is so cool
Will he get his account back lol
oneirish banned w/ 1337 post LULz
Lol i've been banned from pc too but still am from 6 to 10 kinda sux :3 + my best account always says like error 30004, something like that, does that mean im banned?
For everyone saying dont bump old thread, why did you bump.
ZomG I just bumped
@Blackscar - im banned from my PC, not CA

@warrick - hes unbanned, but that was funny how he got banned at 1337 posts XD
stop fkn bumping old threds
rly
omg i cont belave it
for Warrock?
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?