gimped hack creativity

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
gimped hack creativity
ghetto ai disable + 1HKO ..lololol

Video link is broken D:
Make a temp. link to it.
sweet! hacks are out!
Quote Originally Posted by dreamy23 View Post
sweet! hacks are out!
Not really. Using left overs.. Sloppy seconds
meh better than nothing xD
I cant find cmd for ai disable,
Would u mind pm me the cmd thx.
Its not a command. Lol I'm using fissure to freeze the boss. Just using some creativity here. XD
Heh, he's using the new Dark Knight ability too. Wish I still had that.

All I really want from the hacks is very fast attack speed (Game is unbelievably boring without it), my character customization HFS, and the transformation stuff so I can be the 2nd paladin trans (White Knight) whenever I want.
Quote Originally Posted by Zaerk View Post
Heh, he's using the new Dark Knight ability too. Wish I still had that.

All I really want from the hacks is very fast attack speed (Game is unbelievably boring without it), my character customization HFS, and the transformation stuff so I can be the 2nd paladin trans (White Knight) whenever I want.
This game is unbelievably boring in any state, only some hacks/mods are able to cure this for me.
After level 60+ grinding your way to cap sucks balls... it turns the game into a grindfest cuz of lack of quests for faster leveling.
well i have so many quests left but still without hack i just afk xD
Quote Originally Posted by cyb View Post
Just stumbled on this..

Nexon Forums - video of a hacker on youtube?ⓘ

theres a spy lurking >_<
Actually they could of just stumbled upon it by just typing in youtube: "Vindictus hacks"
The video does include Vindictus and Hack in its title
so wait did they release anything new from this patch or just karok?
btw that golden ball spam is hella funny nice job !
one more question !
did you find a way for unlimited transformation/stamina?
It's commonly known that legitimate people frequent this site, or just hypocrites that go and post screenshots found on here to the official nexon forums. ^^
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us