gimped hack creativity

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
I can see your face, and you do work out right? ur shoulder are quite big


NO HOMO
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
No worries I'm gonna release a nooby public console today, thanks to Hell_Demon's help.. It's basic but it gets the job done so you can test commands and set binds.
pls make it so that the console can read a long string of commands XD. The problem with the old ones is that it would stop at a certain number of characters.

Quote Originally Posted by auggie246 View Post
I can see your face, and you do work out right? ur shoulder are quite big


NO HOMO
haha i do. I NO HOMO EITHER
Quote Originally Posted by supermassive View Post
pls make it so that the console can read a long string of commands XD. The problem with the old ones is that it would stop at a certain number of characters.



haha i do. I NO HOMO EITHER
Since I don't have fissure yet, how does the skill actually work? Does it cost stamina/sp and what determines how it activates?

You apparently perma-stunned the boss with fissure but what's the normal stun time assuming fissure is not spammable without edited files?
a noob question how do I bind golden ball?
Quote Originally Posted by rallos View Post
a noob question how do I bind golden ball?
Use a console.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Use a console.
not everyone has access to the private one, which is probably a good thing... though not sure how i could get it since i have no way to pay (under 18 can't make paypal without valid bank account)
Quote Originally Posted by sd999444 View Post
not everyone has access to the private one, which is probably a good thing... though not sure how i could get it since i have no way to pay (under 18 can't make paypal without valid bank account)
No worries I'm gonna release a nooby public console today, thanks to Hell_Demon's help.. It's basic but it gets the job done so you can test commands and set binds.
If ANYONE stumbles upon this site I'm 100% póssitive that AT LEAST he/she will try (or would have tried) one of the things that used to work...

Dark Side is soooooooooooooo compelling.
i dunno how its SUPPOSE to work legitimately. I've only used the hack version. I don't think its normally spamable

feels like a 2 second stun time. And its not a perma-stun (looks that way cuz i kept spamming it)
I look forward to Nunya's console. I personally am new to all this but do hope to do my part.
Quote Originally Posted by onlydap View Post
I look forward to Nunya's console. I personally am new to all this but do hope to do my part.
It's already released.
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us