dont' think there is such a thing right now.
1hit kill or godmode isn't working
Originally Posted by xdcmasterx
Whats the console command for instant kill damage?
Sorry for asking and thanks in advance. >:3
cc_spawn_golden_ball 10 999999
Thats all you can do atm. Search yourself next time.
Originally Posted by HaxAttaxxx
Hmmm ive tried just now says same thing and Reason :3
Another thing thats happening is it doesnt say tracking anymore. Do i run Vindictus as admin as well?
The fact that it doesn't say tracking would mean it's not pointing to Vindictus.exe.. And that would be why it says somethings wrong.. Try again pointing it at Vindictus.exe... As far as I know you can't even play Vindi on a nonadministrator account anyways, at least I couldn't.
Originally Posted by DanK
The fact that it doesn't say tracking would mean it's not pointing to Vindictus.exe.. And that would be why it says somethings wrong.. Try again pointing it at Vindictus.exe... As far as I know you can't even play Vindi on a nonadministrator account anyways, at least I couldn't.
There's something i experienced while playing with Winject: Sometimes it just cant open the exe file. After reselecting the file, it works.
Originally Posted by DanK
The fact that it doesn't say tracking would mean it's not pointing to Vindictus.exe.. And that would be why it says somethings wrong.. Try again pointing it at Vindictus.exe... As far as I know you can't even play Vindi on a nonadministrator account anyways, at least I couldn't.
It is pointing at Vindictus.exe but it still says "Somethings Wrong"
Is it suppost to say vindictus.exe in bold print then on the bottom no toplevel windows?
Originally Posted by HaxAttaxxx
It is pointing at Vindictus.exe but it still says "Somethings Wrong"
Is it suppost to say vindictus.exe in bold print then on the bottom no toplevel windows?
Make sure that Vindictus isnt running. Make sure you selected Vindictus.exe after starting Winject.
hey it got detected when i was 2min. into the game.... any fix?
You closed Winject?
Time scale doesn't work o_O
I typed into the console the exact format : bind "KP_INS" "host_timescale 1"
Maybe cause host_timescale 1 is the normal timescale? Wont change anything.
Thank you!
This worked, and with the combination of spawning golden balls doing 9,999,999 damage = "almost" one-shot . Although kicking that damn ball is hard as hell >.>.
does player_monster_ damage thing still work?
Originally Posted by kid_thor
does player_monster_ damage thing still work?
Doesnt even exist anymore. I recommend you to have a look at the latest command list.
Hey nunya,
is it me or you make awesome release ?
xD nice job AGAIN
hey it got detected when i was 2min. into the game.... any fix?
Time scale doesn't work o_O
I typed into the console the exact format : bind "KP_INS" "host_timescale 1"
Originally Posted by DanK
For me I needed to use quotes like this:
bind "KP_INS" "host_timescale 1"
I've always had to do it that way, but some people don't seem to have to.
His console can use sv_cheat commands and also has automatic use commands on spawn.. So it's still worth it.
I've always done it with quotations as well.
quick question:
how to use change lvl?
what is the exact command for it
thanks a lot
Right on Nunya. Good work mate. You too HD. Ad its not the console its one of the commands ur typing in crashing it.