DetectedMPGH Pub Vindictus Console

Posts 466–473 of 473 · Page 32 of 32
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
I don't see the point you leeching here since all you ever do is talk shit..
I've been on this website longer then you, i just make new accounts cause my names get boring after a while. If you were in teh combat arms section more you would already know this since my name is Jgizle. I make halo mods for CA. But no ur a loser and ur console is worse than hells i don't care if it was out 1st, hes old old old one still worked b4 urs.

Edit:
Quote Originally Posted by DanK View Post
Very little code in this version is my own, so everyone be very thankful for HD's awesomeness.
prolly less than 20% of the code is actually yours you can't even make your own from scratch and yet you think your all cool. We both know u spammed just to get your 1k+ post count as well.
Quote Originally Posted by [TheOriginal]Jgizle View Post
I've been on this website longer then you, i just make new accounts cause my names get boring after a while. If you were in teh combat arms section more you would already know this since my name is Jgizle. I make halo mods for CA. But no ur a loser and ur console is worse than hells i don't care if it was out 1st, hes old old old one still worked b4 urs.

Edit:
prolly less than 20% of the code is actually yours you can't even make your own from scratch and yet you think your all cool. We both know u spammed just to get your 1k+ post count as well.
Thanks for proving my point.

I can see how much this forum appreciates all your supposed releases since they gave you Contributor... Oh wait....

edit--

Heres your great release with a whole 40 downloads:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...alo-ranks.html

Heres a typical post by you:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/266-combat...t-ak-47-a.html

And another:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/211-combat...need-help.html

And heres your join date that supposedly before me:
Join Date: Aug 2008

Yeah, I'm really impressed.
Quote Originally Posted by iSkyFinity View Post


Use a different injector then. Maybe Valkyrie Injector or Faith Injector which has a auto-inject and auto-close option.

WTF? virus and malware programs detect malware and viruses for a reason. If you want to try these, then go ahead and disable your virus program.
'You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to @DanK again.'

How would I be able to bind something to my numpad keys?

I'd like to bind Rocheste and Colhen away from Speed Hack On/Off.
@Nico /request close.. It's now detected and I don't know if or when I'll update it.
Well then. Closed.
Posts 466–473 of 473 · Page 32 of 32
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?