Fresh start

Posts 1–15 of 81 · Page 1 of 6
Fresh start
Ok starting today I'm a changed person. I want a fresh start with all the members. Talk crap about me I don't care. No more flaming from me.
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
Ok starting today I'm a changed person. I want a fresh start with all the members. Talk crap about me I don't care. No more flaming from me.
Thats great.
i know i dont know you, but i'd like to say "you go girl" ..

lol...
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
wow ur cool
I know I am.
and why are u making a fresh start?
are u like a devil or something?
Good for a change.

You really never flamed,
just kids that say/ask stupid stuff.
You flamed people? lol.
Is this the start of an Anti-Flame movement?!
Soon people will just help each other, instead of being complete jackasses. OMG, he's on to something.
YOU SUCK!!!

Let's see how he responds.
Hispi stopped being mean, or in other words, the Mexican stopped eating tacos.
dose it really matter =/
i have never seen you flame any one srssly.. wtf? what you mean you fresh start?
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
u guys are blind
FLAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Posts 1–15 of 81 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us