Fresh start

Posts 46–60 of 81 · Page 4 of 6
u were never bad, ark
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
Ok there are too many morons here so my flaming strike is over mo fuckas.
DAMNIT! I didn't even get to enjoy it?! I thought people were gonna change this school year! I want to have peace amung the members and staff! Whos goddamn with me!!?!?!!!!
Fuck you x-gay.
does everyone have some ****** name here? x-gay. jetafag?
Lol Yes i am a CS , Thats the only way i would be unbanned to be elected into this group .

I had to tell dave Can u unbann me and put me into the cs group and laugh at me for sucking cock :P
oh lol. oh well. there goes ur chance for VS
I wont flame as much but yeah.
Whos flaming ?
Hispi gets pissed REAL easily
hispi is a gay ******
u call everyone a gay ******
Always has always will.
Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
Lol, Hispi. You don't seem like you flame a lot. But You do get pissed easily...
He only gets mad when you call him an illegal immigrant or a Mexican :O
Truth hurts huh jetagay >_>.
Posts 46–60 of 81 · Page 4 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us