Fresh start

Posts 31–45 of 81 · Page 3 of 6
Well your post really didnt make any sense.
Quote Originally Posted by Ark View Post
Well your post really didnt make any sense.
whats the point of this post
My point is that you're spamming again, and when you posted earlier it didn't make any sense. That's the point of that post and this post. Stop being a ******.
I've posted a lot today, but my posts have all had substance. I won't post just to raise my count. I post on topics I find interesting. There are still a few new topics that I haven't posted in cause I didn't feel the need to. I've posted in interesting threads and replied to people talking to me, as I am now. You're posting little two word posts and thinking we're on the same level? Not a chance. You had to put four periods on that post so it would meet the character requirement. All you're doing is spamming, at least I'm really posting.
Quote Originally Posted by Ark View Post
I've posted a lot today, but my posts have all had substance. I won't post just to raise my count. I post on topics I find interesting. There are still a few new topics that I haven't posted in cause I didn't feel the need to. I've posted in interesting threads and replied to people talking to me, as I am now. You're posting little two word posts and thinking we're on the same level? Not a chance. You had to put four periods on that post so it would meet the character requirement. All you're doing is spamming, at least I'm really posting.


i also dont post to raise my post count, who cares about post count????
i dont think we are on the same level, ur level is a lot loewer.
i also dont think flaming is "real posting"
and not gtfo
What's that? You're trying to say you're better than me? Funny. I haven't heard one person complain about me yet, but I've seen a topic about people actually happy to see you banned. I'm done with this thread and with you. Can a mod please close this or something?
I hate you Dead Bones Brook and I hate you Ark.
Why do you hate me? I'm not trying to spam or anything, really my daily post average is like 6.
Quote Originally Posted by Ark View Post
Why do you hate me? I'm not trying to spam or anything, really my daily post average is like 6.
Only six? Dude if i made 6 posts a day i would have 3,722 posts...
Pretty much you are spamming but ok .
Ok there are too many morons here so my flaming strike is over mo fuckas.
ur gonna be mean again? and Fetish is a CS?
Eh. I'm still not as bad as Dead Bones.
Posts 31–45 of 81 · Page 3 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us