[Release]Edited Strife Hack

Posts 31–45 of 161 · Page 3 of 11
Quote Originally Posted by PyroCorona View Post
Dont leech. Its how hacks get patched...
You my friend are an idiot, this is a public hack it will get patched no matter what you do.
Quote Originally Posted by woody77 View Post
You my friend are an idiot, this is a public hack it will get patched no matter what you do.
lol thats soo funny and right
I have a problem, when I start the map I play without the sound, what should have happened?


plz,help me!
solved the problem!


someone knows if it's possible to disable the aim? it's horrible.
dude it has the sme stuff and plus u forgot no fog so you didnt add anything to it wat a noob leecher
Don't double post noob :P

Public hacks are for everyone, doesn't matter if they are leeched :P
Quote Originally Posted by duyxngoc94 View Post
Don't double post noob :P

Public hacks are for everyone, doesn't matter if they are leeched :P
sorry girl

no more double post's.






i want to turn off the aim!!!


OMG!!!
hey..people who complain and shit please STFU atleast he is TRYING unlike you others who just sit here and beg and refresh the page HOPING someone posts a new public release...I give thanks to this man and yes he did do something wrong by not giving credit but it can be fixed. Geez....people are so ungrateful...
Prblems with vista?Lag?I've never heard of anyone having these problems.I have vista and about 10 of my CA friends do also and we have never had any problems running this hack.I think someone is just desperate for some thanks.And I got the hack from the site where Strife posted it.And I thanked him on site and by PM.
Quote Originally Posted by FIVEMOODZ View Post
be specific
Quote Originally Posted by bartundertaker View Post
god mode is not funcional


Wow look at these new leeching choobs.
Quote Originally Posted by aminrazr View Post
1. Use the original Engine.exe
WTF is original engine?
lmao what a noob that leeches xD it's a engine that runs CA
Does this stop lag? When I use the other strife's I lag like crazy.
Im running vista with 2gb of ram and I dont run and other processes while playing Ca.
Anyone have any solutions to my lag problem?


Btw when I try to change priority to Realtime on task manager It says access is denied.

>.>
in the forums where Strife posted it it said u cant modify his hack or any other hacks that forum made
Posts 31–45 of 161 · Page 3 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us