Prevent Leech? [Cod4 hack]

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Prevent Leech? [Cod4 hack]
I made this cod4 norecoil. Is there any way like.
When i inject the hack an box comes up like ''iGotBanned's Hack v1!''

Like an popup you know?
It would be really usefull for me.
or you could just encrypt all of your strings and pack it
Someone can easily hex edit the hack if you use a mesasge box. :3
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Someone can easily hex edit the hack if you use a mesasge box. :3
WHat shall i use then? :P

@master131
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Someone can easily hex edit the hack if you use a mesasge box. :3
If its just a public hack then who gives a fuck...Just Pack or encrypt the strings
Why do you need textbox at all?
cant you make it so ppl see your name ingame while using the hack?
Quote Originally Posted by Ronon666 View Post
Why do you need textbox at all?
cant you make it so ppl see your name ingame while using the hack?
Well maybe. I my Experince aren't that good now Tough.

But thats an goood idea! i will think bout it!
*cough* leech *cough*
DllMain function..
Search for it ...
Tip

if(reason == 1){
Mes...
}
Code:
if ( dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH )
{
	MessageBoxA( NULL, "I eat babies", "MPGH.NET", MB_OK| MB_ICONWARNING);
	{
	CreateThread(NULL, NULL, MyThread, NULL, NULL, NULL);
	}
}
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
If its just a public hack then who gives a fuck...Just Pack or encrypt the strings
I give a fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Code:
if ( dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH )
{
	MessageBoxA( NULL, "I eat babies", "MPGH.NET", MB_OK| MB_ICONWARNING);
	{
	CreateThread(NULL, NULL, MyThread, NULL, NULL, NULL);
	}
}
Thanks :3 .
Quote Originally Posted by IGotBanned. View Post
I give a fuck?



Thanks :3 .
so you are trying to obfuscate something you leeched so you don't get leeched? erm..
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
so you are trying to obfuscate something you leeched so you don't get leeched? erm..
No wtf? I coded my self punk
Quote Originally Posted by IGotBanned. View Post
No wtf? I coded my self punk
No you didn't...
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us