Prevent Leech? [Cod4 hack]

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by IGotBanned. View Post
No wtf? I copy+pasted my self punk
Corrected lol
Use String Encryption, Unless they know your Cryptors and have master ASCII or what every, they cant edit your hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
No you didn't...
Oh Yes. I did.

Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
Use String Encryption, Unless they know your Cryptors and have master ASCII or what every, they cant edit your hack.
ah ok.

NVM FUCK THIS THREAD / close
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Someone can easily hex edit the hack if you use a mesasge box. :3
Yep lol,MrCracken hex edited my hook with his credits & name..
I hate em :@
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us