ok i tried searching for a thread on this topic but i didnt really know how to word it...anyways...never found what i was looking for...is there any kind of program that will let you open CA multiple times on the same computer???
Not that i know of.
I don't know, maby if you were Duel boxing I do not know. (That is if you are running 2+ screens on your computer.)
i wish there was. then i could use my other acct to get free exp from CTF or else the server says ur playing in an "abnormal" way
Originally Posted by LivetoDie
I don't know, maby if you were Duel boxing I do not know. (That is if you are running 2+ screens on your computer.)
If you run 2+ monitors on your computer it just stretches the image so like half of it is on one monitor and the other half is on the other monitor.
Oh and I don't know whether there is a program that can do that.
naa theres nothin like that YET but there might be one out soon, so just wait
alright...thanks guys...i was thinkin wut hobo was...so i tried it w/ the laptop and yea...doesnt work...dont get GP or exp...doesnt even go for ur kdr LoL...dang...anyways yea...thanks...
Why would you want to do this?
You would absolutely suck trying to control 2 characters.